A DADFORMULA.COM PODCAST BY THOMAS LATHAM
If you're a stay at home dad, a work from home dad, or a working dad, this podcast is for you.
My goal is to give Dads like you a little dose of inspiration on your daily drive.
We both know that life is tough for Dads, so stick with me for 5-10 minutes each day, and I'll help you pump up your work/life balance and happiness so you can become a high performance rockstar Dad.
I'm Thomas Latham from the Dad Formula Podcast, and we have so much content over there and in our online courses, that I wanted to pull out the absolute best nuggets of inspiration for Dads.
So I created a new podcast with short, but powerful, 5-7 minute doses of top content geared specifically for working Dads.
And what better time to listen – than on your daily drive to or from work?
We both know that life is tough for Dads – I know. I'm a Dad of 10, and an uncle of 53.
So stick with me for 5-7 minutes each day, and I'll help you pump up your work/life balance and boost happiness so you can become a high performance rockstar Dad.
Book Tom for your Show
Tom Latham is an author, speaker and consultant. As a guest on podcasts and shows, Tom speaks on his experiences balancing life with 10 kids and running multiple businesses. He can give quick and witty insight into the success formulas he used with his 10, so other Dads can “10x it” with theirs. Tom nails down the principles needed to be a “rockstar Dad”.
SPEAKING TOPICS – The Dad Formula:
- Kick your Work Life Balance into Gear
- How to get things done, eliminate chaos, and have a clear path to goals.
- Balance for Stay at Home Dads – the worlds best job
- How to take more time off work and look good doing it
- The key to be effective in life, to be happy, to be unstressed
- How to not be Mom
- Three ways to “Unearth” more Time
- The best way to turn bad busyness into good hustle
- How to manage short-term Busy Surges
- How to “Hustle with Meaning”
- The steps to become a Focused, not Driven Dad
- 10x Conversion Formulas: The systems we use to achieve work/life balance with 10 kids
- Work boundaries strategies for Dads
- How to compete with childless co-workers
- Why Dads earn less, and how to change it
- Work from Home Balance Strategies for Dads
- How to temporarily slip out of balance to gain more
- Balance all Life Roles at once
- Balancing different parenting styles
- When to put one child before the family
- Identifying immediate frustrations vs larger life frustrations
- Use the “Coming Home Ritual” to your advantage
- A Sense of Urgency – speed when you need it
SPEAKING TOPICS – The Dad Hustle:
- Build your “Side Hustle” as a Stay at Home Dad
- Structure your online Side Hustle for massive growth
- Create interesting content, even if you can’t write
- The Funnel Marketing Blueprint
- Building a spinoff Podcast, and writing an e-Book
Be a Guest on our Show
The Dad Formula Podcast is always searching for guests to deliver quality content in the areas of family life, work/life balance and being a Dad. Contact us if you are interested in being a guest on our show.
Request a Booking
WHO IS TOM LATHAM?
Tom is a Dad of 10, and an uncle of 53. He’s a creative and startup consultant to authors, speakers, coaches, and some of the biggest names in the personal development, health and fitness industries. Tom has had his work featured on ESPN, The Today Show, Top Chef, The Wall Street Journal, The Sharper Image, and more.
CONNECT WITH OUR COMMUNITY
Okay, Dads, it's time to change the way you live and earn.
Start solving problems, make life-changing decisions and getting on a path to living and earning. At no cost to you.
GET THE DAD4 MASTERCLASSGET THE DAD4 MASTERCLASS